Mitral Valve: Easy planning for both mitral valve repair and mitral valve replacement
Mitral regurgitation can be treated by replacing the native valve (TMVR) or by repairing the native valve (TMVr). Planning for both types of procedures can be done using the 3mensio Mitral Valve workflow. A single click allows the orientation on the mitral annulus. An assisted mitral annulus trace helps to understand the 3D shape and dimensions of the annulus.
Additional features have been developed specifically to plan for replacement or repair. Relationships with surrounding structures like the aortic valve and coronary vessels can quickly be assessed. An easy comparison between the diastole and systole phase can be performed. The approach route can be assessed using either the “Transseptal” or “Direct Access” approach module.
- Dynamic visualization of mitral valve, left ventricle and left atrium
- Dimensions of mitral valve and mitral annulus
- Optimal C-arm angle
- Anatomical relations between interatrial septum, LAA ostium, mitral annulus and/or vena cava
- Volume of the left atrium or ventricle
- Aortic-Mitral angle
- Assessment of the neo-LVOT
- Device placement using virtual device
- Distance annulus and coronary vessels
- Assessment of anchor positions