4D-Flow: Complete assessment of your MR 4D Flow data
Caas MR 4D Flow is specifically designed to extract relevant information from 3D phase-contrast (PC) MR images, within a few clicks. Based on these phase-contrast images, two pioneering 4D Flow modules are offered to perform a complete flow analysis that can aid in reading and interpreting cardiovascular MR images and assist in planning the time and type of an intervention. These two modules include a module to analyze vessels, from the aorta up to smaller vessels in for example the kidneys (Caas MR 4D Artery), and a module to analyze the heart valves in terms of regurgitation fraction (Caas MR 4D Heart).
- Visualization of aortic blood flow as streamlines, pathlines and color-coded vectors
- Distribution of wall shear stress and local values of wall shear stress
- Pressure difference over a segment
- Visualization and quantification of regurgitant fraction over all four valves
- 2D flow phase-contract analysis
The Wall Shear Stress Analysis and Pressure Difference Analysis are not CE marked and therefore not meant for clinical decision making.